Natural News (naturalnews.com) seriously questions the effectivenes of the H1N1 vaccine: "There is not a single shred of evidence in existence today that scientifically supports the myth that H1N1 vaccines reduce mortality from H1N1 infections. The best evidence I can find on vaccines that target seasonal flu indicates a maximum mortality reduction effect of somewhere around 1% of those who are vaccinated. The other 99% have the same mortality rate as people who were not vaccinated." Read the complete article: Thousands of Americans died from H1N1 even after receiving vaccine shots
Historically, vaccines may not have accomplished what has been generally believed. For example, "In 1977, Dr Jonas Salk, who developed the first polio vaccine, testified along with other scientists that mass inoculation against polio was the cause of most polio cases throughout the USA since 1961. (Science 4/4/77 "Abstracts"). Also, "In 1978, a survey of 30 States in the US revealed that more than half of the children who contracted measles had been adequately vaccinated. (The People's Doctor, Dr. R. Mendelsohn).
Continuing reading: Historical Data Shows Vaccines are Not what Saved Us